Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rusty Dusty

hello.!!

Alright, finally I'm back to blogging and this is the first 2008 entry.haha!! After many reminders of updating my blog since the last time which was in January till now, I finally managed to find the time to update. Have been rather busy since the last time I updated but at the same time lazy to update whenever I had the time because just wanted to relax arh. ha. Anyways, I'm back to update. Maybe be prepared to spend quite some time reading cos it might be long if I remember what happened since then but at the same time might be just things that just happened recently.

If I'm not wrong, in November and December, it was the most hectic months of all because my schedule have been super-ly packed with floorball trainings as well as all the understanding tests that would determine my final EOY grade. Time management was the most important issue here but it did not really work becaue the week was so packed that i hardly even have time for my family. After the pol-ite was the ivp preparatory period. During this period, the training was even more hectic, we were practically training almost 6 days a week due to a higher level of competitiveness. As a result, we have to train harder.in addition, we had a training camp in school just before new year. On that last day of camp,after break camp, we went home, showered den came out to meet again to welcome the new year, a few of us met up and then went back early the next morning. IVP was not our season, we had not performed as well but still I acknowledge the team as ONE TEAM(ADROITS).

After that, we managed to pick ourselves up and encourage one another though that was a rather emotional moment but for me to tone down is easy, just a short run in the open would do the whole job well. hehe=) After the ivp, the team was given a break while some of us were busy preparing for the upcoming league which has just started 2 weeks ago. Attended trainings at VS which is at the other end of the county, which takes 2 hours for me to travel down. Despite that, it has not since discouraged me from going to trainings because of the company, coach, friends and encouragement . So far, I think I fared alright in the games but of course not up to my expectation. I believe that I would be able to perform better in the upcoming games.

* Thanks for words of advice, I will try to work towards it but not sure if it'll work yet.*

Of course during the league period, It's not as busy as the past 2 months but still I'm packed due to the fact that life is unpredictable and many sets in when one ages. This was the period I had to worry about my gran, at the same time spare time for visitations and at the same time reach on time for my games. Travelling and time are very important factors at this point of time. but i thank God that all is fine now.

this entry is for the period before chinese new year.hehehe

-rigel-

No comments: