Monday, December 11, 2006

Another day of Floorball

hey tooties...

got out of bed even before my alarm went off and wanted to get back to sleep but on second thought, I felt like catching the Apac games at the woodlands stadium but thought that by the time I reached, the match would have already ended so I left home later. was expected to meet my friend, "ms owl" but on the way, she msg-ed me and told me she just got up and so I decided on dropping by at woodlands stadium to catch the next match which was Australians vs the Malaysians and as expected, the aussies won by the score of 4-2. The match was tightly fought between the bigs and the small. hurhur...

after the match, headed off to school and told ms owl that the sky seemed overcasted and maybe she should not come or otherwise her trip down from central to woodlands would be a waste and since " time is money and money is time" she decided to accompany her sis to the doc. True enough, it started to pour lions and tigers the moment i reached school and was reading in the library. I actually read science related books okay though it was filled with all the chimnologies.hahahaha

Prepared for my friendly against the Skools player but many were late due to the rain, traffic conjestion and all. The match was good. Even though we lost to them by a score of 8 - 6, I think we did quite well but halfway through the match, I got partially injured. I was running with the ball with the player chasing from the back and trying to get the ball and den her stick hooked my leg and i tripped and fell. From there, I realised that I got back my old injury and it seems that I have to stop training for the time being again..sighs

Hopefully it is nothing much and would recover like tomorrow?

- huggies darls -

No comments: