Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas

hey tooties..

here I am once again. I haven been blogging for a long time as while I was typing the post halfway, I fell asleep and did not manage to save up the post that I typed out due to the lack of sleep for the entire day. It was partly due to the reason that I went to church at expo which was super far from my house in the morning to attend a christmas service with jasmine and liz and went to sbbc in the evening for the evening service. I had intended to stay over at the church after the evening service as we were having a christmas carolling session at 3 respective houses.

After the carolling session, we returned back to church and had a short gathering session in a room and talked quite a bit while the game ICs were preparing the equipments required for the game. The first game was candle fight. Quite an interesting game though as it's my first time playing such a game. After which, we played for 3 rounds and had much fun in that game. hurr.. It was nice to see everyone enjoying themselves during the game session and it shows how much the team mate matters to achieve the objective of the game.

After the game, we continued with the second game which was church hide-and-seek-and catch. The game was carried out in the dark and it can be quite scary because you might be on your own. We played 3 rounds of it and soon it was time for breakfast. Headed over to west coast park for breakfast at macs and then went to play for a while at the playing area. After that, the few of us decided to head to west coast recreation club for pool and some of us played bowling because some were underaged to enter the pool room. Had fun overall and was quite a memorable christmas day.

that's all folks

- huggies darls -

No comments: