Thursday, December 21, 2006

hey tooties..

Went to the dentist in the morning for my regular check and the dentist told me that my teeth are in good condition and therefore did the washing and polishing for my beautiful set of teeth. hurr

Met meiwen at 1315 and manage to catch the bus at around 1325. The ride to Valhall took less than 30 mins and true enough we reached there quite early. Alighted upon seeing The Cage and went to grab a bite at Mac since our stomachs are growling. Shortly after lunch, we headed to the Valhall which seemed very small. Waited for quite a while for the person to open the door to the shop but after 30mins of looking high and low for the keys, it was still no where in sight. In the end, he had to climb in through the window on the second level, like a professional burglar, in order to unlock the door to the shop for us to get our desired stick. hee

I finally got myself the stick of my own and its a first-hand stick. No more a second hand stick. It's gonna be my baby from now on..haha.. My christmas gift that costs quite a hole in my pocket but at least I'm satisfied with it out of my own pocket but before that I contemplated for quite some time. Finally coming to a decision and hopefully I can do well with the stick. " red oval-gripped Exel - masters 2.7". whoosh.

Think that's all about it for today. Enjoy your day =)

- huggiesdarls -

No comments: