Friday, December 15, 2006

To All of my Darling Friends and People whom I know and care for

Hey tooties...
This is one poem that I found and would like to dedicate it to all of my friends, people who knows me, cares for me, whom I cared for and people who have always been there giving their moral support. I would like to dedicate this poem to You, my friends. No matter if you are tall, short, fat, tall, long, skinny, big small, old, young, pretty or ugly, all of you will lways be my friends and I have always cared for you. To many, even if we have lost our contact or have not contacted each other, I have never forgotten you and you would always be My Friend wherever you are. =)
ready.........................
this is how it goes.....

My Friend

We all need someone
To talk to in our life,
A friend to whom we run
In times of stress or strife
A friend who's always there
Throughout the years,
A friend we know will care
And take away our fears.
A friend who's always near,
Waiting for our call,
To wipe away our tears,
And lift us when we fall.
A loving friend indeed,
On whom we can depend
To fulfill our every need -
Thank you, precious friend.
I will always love all of you no matter how far apart or distanced we are.
Thank You and I Love You! ! !
- huggies darls -

2 comments:

meiwen said...

hahaha...
i'm here!!!!

*- nonsense girl -* said...

haha... yeah..thanks for coming. that poem was dedicated to you too! !