Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cool Tuesday!_!

hey tooties...

Tuesday with my darling friend. It's been a long time since I met up with her and the last time I met up with her was a mere 2 to 3 hours which was insufficient for us to catch up with one another. Today, both of us had actually dedicated the entire day for each other and it was indeed a fruitful one. We met at around noon for a game of 2 hours and this ger here, stamina has reduced greatly due to the lack of training and all. Halfway through the game, she actually told me to stop cos she felt lethargic and so I played on with her sister and waited for her to step onto court once again.

Once again, halfway through she told us that she wants to retire and she can't take the tired-ness anymore. Both her sister and I refrained her from dong so and made her play more. Played for the whole 2 hours with short breaks in between as it was had been a long time since she exercised. After games, it started raining heavily and so we stood deciding whether to walk in the rain. Soon enough, this gentleman from Raffles offered to lend us his umbrella and even walked us to the train station. Sucha gentleman! Thanks dude!!=)

Went to my house and had nothing much to do while waiting for dinner and so the both of us decided to watch Bring it On 3 together. SHA-BOO-YA! haa..

Basically, that was how I spent my day with her. Even though it was simply spent together, the time we spent together was worth it. It was cheap but wonderful. hurr

- huggies darls -

No comments: