Wednesday, December 20, 2006

hey tooties...

Finally I managed to use the floorball stick and use it on court but not at home. Being able to use it on court feels good and I've noticed that my shots are mostly off target. This isn't a good sign though. Guess that's the result of having such a long break and its partly due to the maintenance work that should be completed but apparently it has not started as the works upstairs has not been comleted yet. This shows that we are not allowed to have long breaks.haha.. Luckily, I still went out for a game or two of badminton which helped me keep up my stamina a bit. hurr

While training, we were doing the drill whereby Ruyi thinks that improvements should be made to the shots we produced. There was this one time when the pass came to me and contacted with my blade pretty well for me to release the shot but the shot went off target instead. It hit Duck straight on her nose with a "piak" sound instead of hitting the goalpost. I was like "mad-ness", she is gonna hurt big time and I saw her reaction instantly la. Her stick flew can....Gosh-ness.. Her nose is gonna hurt big time. I was so afraid cos that shot was quite hard if I were to gauge from the power I put in. She went to the washroom and told me that her nose bled and that was the point of time when I was scared la..oh man..I've injured her again.

She then said this sentence, " everybody say I have a nice nose and look what you have done to my nose, flat already la" hahaha.. I'm sorry Duck, I didn't mean it. the shot just went off target. She then started singing the christmas carol, " Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer, has a little shiny nose."

Training was fun. Finally like after 123456789000 days did I get to play floorball again.
That's all folks. Have a nice holiday=) *smiles

- huggiesdarls -

No comments: