Tuesday, December 12, 2006

hey tooties...

Oh goshness.. I think my arm have become worse after the trip from the Skools player during the friendly match yesterday. At that point of time, I fel my arm go out of place for a moment and returned and so I continued playing. Went home and iced it when ms owl advised me to do so or else the injury would be bad. Guess what, when I got up I found difficulty bringing my arm up and I'm unable to apply too much force on it because it would hurt badly. I've to announce that I'm partially handicapped for the moment. haha.. That wold most likely mean that I may not be able to play floorball for a short period of time. grrr=/

I've made up my mind to blog at this time because I've got nothing better to do now but to laze around.hurrr..=) I'd just returned from the woodlands stadium after watching half of the first match and the second match of APAC. Went to causeway for lunch and den both of us decided to head home as both of us were feeling very lethargic. The first matc between the Singapore junior team and the Australians were well fought but towards the end, the Australians manage to break the defence somehow and/or maybe the players let down their guts. The final scoreline for that match was a draw of 7 - 7.

The second match was between Singapre B and the Malaysians and the Malaysians were thrashed badly with a score of 11 - 2. The Malaysians were too tired to pay and at the same time, they did not have their more professional goalie and the coach was not present. This may have resulted in their loss but at least they managed to close up the score gap by 2 goals.

- huggies darls -

No comments: