Sunday, December 17, 2006

hey tooties...

Started the day off by going to school on a wet day. Yati and Yanzi had actually planned on going for a swim in the morning but had postponed the time to later. When I reached school, I went to the office hoping to find them inside as it was raining but they weren't. Guess where would they be if not the swimming pool? The badminton court! ! Was standing at the staircase when I heard some noises coming from upstairs but had not thought that it would be them. Indeed, I had found them playing badminton. After playing badminton, they decided to go for a swim and I actually sat there to watch them swim for 20 laps respectively. weeee...

Headed off to lunch at the lobster house and had the most sumptious lunch for the first time in school. Ate mee goreng, kangkong, beancurd and lastly agaragar. Yummy-licious! Decided to start packing up some stuff before everything ends to save time later on. Was keeping the table when it fell and at that point of time I thought of saving the ground instead of rescuing my feet. I decided to allow it to land on my feet, but my toe to be exact. Wondered why I had made that decision but too bad it had all happened. Expect my toe to be bruised and true enough, it was bruised. Think my toe will be colourful in no time.

Watched the 2 periods of the friendly match between the International team and RP Salsaz team. We defeated them by 1 point and it was quite good as the other team contained quite a lot of good players. Thematch was seriously of a faster pace and the intensity of the game was definitely high as it was filled with most of the fast runners. PeEwww.. After the match, were supposed to push back the benches but has to push that off as it was raining pigs and rats outside. Continued watching the guys training and saw the new drills that they did. Quite interesting and hoped that I could join in but too bad! Left foe home and in order to complete the work required to be done.

Think that was all for the whole of today ba.. thats all folks!

- huggies darls -

No comments: