Monday, September 1, 2008

teacher's day

OH OH OH!

it's the Teacher's Day today and it's been 3 years since I have address someone teacher cos we don't address them as teachers but instead they are addressed by either their name or "facilitator"..
to think back, I somehow miss the times that I had in secondary school where the whole class would just rebel against the teacher as one united and make them angry and scold, that is when I always start to laugh when scolded cos the facial expression that the teachers have are always so funny..wonder why people look funny when they are angry...hurr!can never forget the time where I always stayed behind in sch to do my work and then played water till we are drenched like seriously drenched kind before going home and get caught..that's when we get scolded and will laugh..haha!wonder why I tend to laugh when people scold me..haa!oopss...=PP

anyway, would like to wish all the teachers that have taught and guided me
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY
though I never managed to go back to school that often..haha!

have an enjoyable teacher's day...=DD

taaas to all!!

No comments: