Tuesday, September 23, 2008

long long week

peeepo!

think my week has been rather long though..

monday school followed by training as usual..just thought that tues was such an unlucky day though cos it never feels great to run and sprint when you are having baddd baaaaddd cramps..was lactic and this time round I had managed to complete the first half of the lactic and did part of the lactic..the pain was seriously bad that I cant stand still after running..had practically just lied down and not move..hahahah!after running, think was like suffering from some low blood..cn jst feel everything around me spinning and was feeling very light..can be blown off my feet anytime though..after that was off to physio once again and need not go to the physio that often anymore..hahahah...how great..


wed was off to bugis for fyp..ended up at the NLB and managed to do a small portion of my report which I thought was good enough and I wrote it all out instead of typing because I had no lappy with me at that point of time..after that, met up with jac and headed back to sch by bus..ws like late for training and all..i tot that the game was great despite the weird tactics and straegies and all, we still did great..aha!




friday was great I would say..



after class ended..met up with lingggg, peiii and g to watch the video-ed guys game and was quite fascinated by all that had happened in the game..haa..was quite entertained by it though..



after that slacked around in sch to burn off the time so that I could go attend my uncle's birthday dinner that would be 10-course dinner in some restaurant in jurong east..trained down and took a couple of pictures there though..only have a few with me which were not taken in a whole but with my nephews..haha!tot they were quite nice..



after dinner..the cake was brought out and birthday song was sang..can just imagine the joy in everyone that were singing the song..the sincerity in their smiless and the voices projected felt great..it was just a wonderful family celebration though..



after everything all, we were enjoying the chocolate cakes that were there..yummy-licious seriously!!was busy taking pictures with my nephews..nice nice!!=DDPPP




look at the wonderful smiles...

look at the cheeky boy

jasten & shaula

jasten & I

darien & shaula - what a box on the face!!

darien & I - twisss!!

constipated face! - say CHEEEESE!!=DD

facial distortion! - arghhh!!

older and elder ones were just standing around smoking and chatting while the younger ones were busy meddling with the phone and taking pictures..the pictures taken were just so hilarious..ahaha!then the sudden decision of us to want to go to mustafa like so late in the night..haha!we ended up reached mustafa and stood outside some coffee shop for quite long because my aunts were in the toilet..den headed into mustafa and walked..it was quite hard to walk in mustafa in big groups because some would get lost and we end up finding them and this job was my dad's fav(finding ppl)..HAHAHA! I was like busyy entertaining myself with the stuff that is found at mustafa and enjoying..met up with another aunt and uncle for a short while and decided that we should head home cos we had sch and work the next morning..yeah..!



dad drove into the F1 circuit for a short while to let us have a feel but end up it was just all normal because the lights were switched off alr..anyways, got up late and got ready for training..after training, the few of us just decided to go for a short swim in the pool in the hot sun and though the time was short,was still able to get me tanned slightly..hmmmm...soaked and talked for a while before getting out and prepare to watch the games that were going to be held in rp for this week.

went out of the pool and proceeded to watch the games..after that, went off to queensway with sheryl and all to settle some stuff before jac and I went over to walk around IKEA...HAHA!how funny la the both of us..just being too crazy there..after that, decided to buy the sausage bun frrom them..just as I was about to queue, received a mysterious phone call...

rrRinnggg rrrRRrrinnnnggg!
hello hello helo helllllooo....................hahahaha!

was sya, nina and bas who called and like tried to confuse me for like 5 mins...end up i walked one round in the shop den came out and jac helped me buy while I talked to them..

they were at woodlands and was asking if I would like to meet them..didn want to but wanted to and end up meeting up with them..since jac was taking the bus to woodlands, took with her and met with them...slacked at civics till close to midnight before heading home..did I say that jac and I picked up a phone from the bus 197 and decided to hold on before the owner calls to claim the phone..at the end of the journey, still no one contacted the phone and so I decided to contact one of the person on the contact list and intended to return today..

church in the morning and then lunch fellowship with my cousins and aunt, together with my bro..talked over lunch and catch up with one another before receiving a phone call and met up with the person after lunch today to return and guess wad..the granny was thankful and gave an ang pao in return and said "bao you ni"..hha!
it feels just great to do something good..=DD
anyways,think that's all for now...maybe get some sleep before going to the airport later..=DD

taaaass=))










No comments: