Saturday, September 13, 2008

hey peepo...

some updates for this blog...

as usual some training on tues and it was lactic training..first time I'm being involved in a lactic training..after lactic training was physio..physio was supposed to be at 8 but since nobody went in, I was told to go in earlier and I was put on this "collar-like device", some neck retractor or wad..looks like a dog collar la..omg!!hahahahaha!looks so ugly la..goodness me...



doesn't look or feels nice but it helps to stretch the neck though..so ugly..!!haha!!

anyway, that was on tues and I was left aching and drained on wed morning when I was supposed to get up early to report to the lab that I have been going almost everyday to do my fyp..stayed in the from 8.30am all the way till 6pm, which was when we are all done with our experiment la..can't believe we stayed in sch and that particular lab for 9 and a half hours..but not that busy because we had alot of free time in between, the waiting time is quite long..good thing I had my laptop otherwise I would seriously be bored to death and really can die kind..after that went for training and another whole of wednesday was spent in school...but good news is that I think I need not go back to the lab that much anymore because I think we are done with our project lab alr..seems like its time to start with our report and complete our logbooks and all..ohman!

today..

never went for training in the morning because was too tired alr..prob some rest is good for the next busy week..have been staying home since morning and guess I should put this time into great use..shaall do up my logbook and update the online portal I guess..

probably start on my fyp report too..

think that's all for now!shall be off..

taaaas=DD

No comments: