Wednesday, September 3, 2008

rotted away

last night was the scariest night..my heart could just stop beating and faint right on the spot!

think the cat likes me or likes to bully me..
probably it knows that I have a slight fear of cats?hahahaha
anyways, was walking home and was at the foot of my block of flats when suddenly I heard a "mewing" sound from right below me..seriously I truly jumped off my feet but slippers still slipped on..hmmm..and that was the cat that had followed me like a few days back when I was going home from training..wonder what it wants from me though..

walked faster to get away from it but guess wad it followed and a group of indians saw what I did and were smiling secretly but somehow I managed to see the smile..so took the opportunity to walk faster to get home quick but the cat ran like its sprinting..omg!my heart was like thumping like crazy la...went to the house lift and it followed la..I even had to resort to hiding behind the wall to avoid and get away from it but it didn't work..was so hoping that the lift was at the ground floor so I could just take it and go up but it wasn't but was at the last floor instead..how irritating..the cat came along by then and I had no choice but decided to take the steps up..omg!good thing my neighbour's dog wasn't at the door otherwise I'll just get another fright..doublefright!hahahahaha

school officially starts today for year 1s and some others but mine has never ended actually..been coming to sch almost every other day..hahaha!sch is so much livelier though I feel dead..haa!=PP
anyways, now I'm like rotting away in the lab and have been doing this for the past 2 hours?can seriously be super boring that I need to loan this lappy from my mate to keep me entertained..haha!sit and wait for the auto-claving to be done so that we can do our work and leave..i'm so going to go home and change though I brought my stuff..haha!prolly a short nap?

just finish pouring the agar and it burnt my thumb la..cant believe handling a solution probably at 80 or 90 degrees..omg!pain...
think I gotta wait for another 20 mins before i can leave this place..hmmmm

rot rot rot a lot!

taaas

No comments: