Saturday, September 20, 2008

long day

it's been a long day with lots of happenings..

omg!it's like so late already and yet I'm still here blogging..
guess wad..just reached home not long ago from the dinner and some family gathering and I actually had forgotten all about my work..never got to do the evaluation and quiz on time..hope I do not get downgraded for that...gosh..
had just completed my rj and need to be off soon because there is training tmr morning and we are going to be watching the guys and girls game that would be held at rp tmr...wow!
training followed by game..

anyways,I will update more about the rest of my week in the next entry cos I think that it's getting too early in the morning and I need some slp before training tmr..!!madness=S

shall be off..
updates again....

taaaas=DD

No comments: