Monday, September 8, 2008

what a weekend

training on sat morning..
was too tired to get out of bed thaT I took like 30mins to get myself out of bed for training..
training was fun but....

anyways, after training headed off to tsh to watch the girls game..
seriously, we just can't stop running..from the moment that we were supposed to take bus from the bus stop outside school, to the interchange, we just had to run and catch the bus la..
bus-ed to tampines with PY since she was going to watch the game too..
the day was so funny that I just can't prevent myself from laughing..haha!
saturday was nth much other than just woodlands and tampines..
train-ed home with 6 other ppl..all were just sleeping so soundly in the train la..hurr!
night was spent at home to rest and then it was....

sunday!
church-ed in the morning and the journey was never silent with my bro's mouth blabbering and blabbering non-stop since we sat in the car till we reach, still not stopping..seriously he will be a great source of entertainment though irritating at times..hahahaha!(he's so going to kill me when he sees this man)
home after church thinking I could take a nap before heading out but the moment I stepped home, I just couldn't sleep..hmmm..sat and comp-ed for a while before heading out of the house early to meet friends..

watched the match between rp guys and tp guys..
was somehow an exciting game because we were just outside supporting and shouting our throats out, refusing to leave our seats for a short toilet break..haha!
but the day ended with me almost getting sore eyes SERIOUSLY!!(shall just not elaborate..gross)
it just cant stop flashing in my head..omg!maybe it was just that they are too used to it that it appears a norm to them...OMG!=O

alright, class today was alright..
was not what I had really expected it to be because I heard it was so difficult but actually the things to be grasped are just alot..
maybe it's just how the facilitator approaches the lesson I guess..the module is mangeable but just that there's lots to understand and know, esp when there's only 3 members in the team..haa=Dthis class is still alright..not what I tot it would be with competitive ppl but my friend's classmate are just...wow!!=OOim just so lucky to get these great classes..

now I'm just sitting here rotting the time away till training in this empty class..
hmmmm..
will be back for more updates..
shall poooof off now...

taaaas

No comments: