Thursday, September 4, 2008

first day of the semester



today marks the end of my semester break and start of the new semester...

brand new class(not really but just a different classroom), almost whole new bunch of classmates, new people to work with..

they are seriously a class of smarty pantsss like seriously smart..
how am I going to survive in such a competitive class?hmmmm..


class today was alright though there were many things to be done..
feels as if I'm going to be a lawyer which I think I wont be able to make it as one..HAHAHAHA!!=DD
team of four but done with work like just before going for the break and then some time for me to relax..=))
class ended quite early though nnot what I had expected from the beginning of the lesson cos of the 2 wonderfully thick book called the " Pharmacist Code of Ethics"..omg..tell you it gave me the first fright at the beginning..tot we were supposed to read the whole entire book and memorise..phewss.............~~~~~~(just needed to have a feel and refer to the super heavy book la)

surprisingly, I never fell asleep during lesson despite being so tired and trying hard to adjust my body clock back to the school's curriculum..lucky me, one more day in school and off for weekends!!wwoooooHooo!!=DD

alright, think I'm off for now..time for some fitness..
eeeehhaaah eeeehhhaaa

i miss eating there...=/

taaas

No comments: