Saturday, September 27, 2008

hellooo peepo!

from where I left off the other time..
it's like already the weekends now..time flies har..
same old thing in the week, training but this time was slightly different..

wednesday was back to school for the fyp meeting but it only took me like 45mins..cn you imagine getting up so early and to meet the rest for fyp project meeting for just 45mins and forcing yourself out of bed so early from the comfy bed and wonderful weather, accompanied by headache(that was tempting me to skip the meeting) but somehow I got myself out of bed and chased myself out of the house..haha!headed straight home after the meeting while the rest went for lunch cos was not feeling well and so decided to go home and rest but somehow I only managed to slp for an hour after settling some things, singtel had to just call and disturb my slp...hmmm..prepared for training and off I went...

thursday was a seriously tired day since the start of the morning..
was walking to the interchange from the train station when I met k and she looked like a zombie seriously..think all of us were just so tired that you can see the similarities in the way we walk and all our facial expression were just almost similar..haha!went to class and the problem required us to think for quite alot but somehow on that day I wasn't participative in class cos was too tired and was unable to think and so the facilitator had noted and tot that I had not understood the class on that day...grades were released alr and maybe grade was due to the participation and enthusiasm in class.haha!

friday was cool man..
morning was like raining heavily and I was so tempted to not go to school at all because the weather was seriously nice to sleep in man!hmmm..alarm rang at like 6.15am but I decided to slp on till the next alarm rang and so when the alarm rang I was like let me laze for 5mins but without me knowing, I had lazed for 10 mins and only got up when my mum open the door..if she never opened the dooe and if I still never got up, I would definitely be late for school..took my own sweet time to prepare and left home like late..goodthing I wasn't late for school man..hmmm
managed to get my ass out of the house and head to school on such a nice-to-sleep morning ..
patient care but UT wasn't cool at all..omg!seriously I won't be surprised if I never did well in that test because I never really got to complete the whole test.
the first question was just enough to leave me stunned at the question for like 5 mins before I decided to proceed on to do the other questions and thought that the test was like more based on my memory even though it was an open book because my lappy was being an irritating pigg!the moment I open the ppt where the answers can be found, it would just lag and lag and end up wasting more time and so I decided not to refer to any of the ppt and answer based on my understanding and what I would remember...hmmm..
after that was supposed to go for some brisk walk thing but end up not going but we were hanging in sch for a short while to complete the quiz and evaluation all and watching part of the biathlon tat was taking place in my school before leaving to enjoy the friday..wee~
left school for dinner followed by movie..heee=DD
three of us watched 'mama-mia"it was a great and worth watching movie..haha!can just laugh and laugh like alot..training abs muscle?hahahaha!!kidding
but after the movie headed home and rest..sucha tiring week..probably cos my tired-ness was being brought forward..hahaha!

now I'm jst sitting around here and staring into the blank space and updating this place..
never went for training and decided to rest more for today since I've had a long and tiring week..=)

wonder if I should go swimming later?haha

hmmmmmm.

taaas

No comments: