Saturday, September 6, 2008

day of restless-ness

suddenly the urge to blog like now after finishing that killer rj question..
first time doing such a tough question and the bad news is that it is taken into account in the grading..rarghhhh!nevermind, jst submit what I can.,,=)

second day of school but in a new class with almost a whole new set of classmates..
all of them seems so dead la..seriously can just die anytime.was just so restless in class that I had to resort to visiting my friends in other classes to keep myself awake.
luckily I had someone I know sitting next to me for me to crap and laugh with otherwise I will just die lah..

thought of a song that my fyp teammate had came up with during one of the lab sessions whereby we waited for the whole entire day to end the experiment..

here it goes...........

It’s a sunny yellow banana day
Everyone is smiling at the worms
Kill them slaughter them
we WON!!!

hahaha=D
it sounds quite nice and funny though..haa=PP

think shall be off for now=D


taaaas

No comments: