Thursday, March 20, 2008

blue cow

hey tooties...

updates again.=)
I'm like awake so early thanks to my brother. hahaha.. was sleeping in his room and so he woke me up to eat. goodness me..

yesterday, was supposed to be in school in the morning for lab but being not well, I decided to stay home to rest more. after that headed to school supposedly for some meeting but the advisor was stuck in the meeting after waiting for 3 hours? while waiting, we went to take some shots before heading off for training, thinking that I could train. When I reach, was having some mild headache and my flu as usual either running like the watertap or blocked like as if a "great wall of china" was there, but instead, "great wall of rigel"! HAHAHAHAHA
so sat there to watch the rest train, watch the drills, watch the ppl enjoy and most importantly, watch and learn. as usual, bus-ed to bedok interchange then change to a long journey. usually would get to sleep but this time my headache got the better of me and I didn't manage to rest a single bit and so I stayed awake till I reach. first time I took a bus where I would practically jump off my seat on a bumpy road. goodness! flew off the sit and back again. quite scary but worsen my headache=S

alright, think that's about all.. should try to get some more sleep first.HAHA

- huggies -

No comments: