Tuesday, March 25, 2008

hello all...
updates again since I left off on sat I THINK..hehe

sat was a day where I spent at home resting and resting even more.a day for me to rest and recover from the flu which I got since last wednesday. so on sunday was a day that I had slightly more activities than the rest of the break which was a day where I was supposed to be going to church. was supposed to go to the 10am service but somehow or rather I snoozed till like 9.20am and so my sister and I decided that we shall go to the 12pm service together with my brother since he had already wanted to attend the 12pm service. the service was rather interesting as there was a short play included at the start of the service. after service, had initially decided to watch a movie in town with my younger cousin but we met my 2 other cousins in church and asked if they wanted to watch too and they were delighted to watch movies on that weekend and so we decided to watch HORTON after lunch at BPP. after lunch, we headed to the nearest cinema since we were supposed to head to our aunt's house for some dinner that she has prepared for us.

before the movie, we had like some free time so we decided to walk around amk hub to kill time and for my cousin to get some finger food since she was hungry though she just had lunch and so we followed her. managed to meet fariza like in my face!! was looking at some durian puffs I think whenI turned back, a face was like just before my face, and that moment my heart either stopped on the spot or it skipped like 2 beats.. super shocked to meet fariza there though but that's coincidence hurh..89 partner...!=D
movie was alright.was busy laughing but I like the part where the arms went jelly like jellyfish... guessone sentence caught me.."A person is a person.No matter how small...=D".

after movies..went off to my aunt's house for dinner. PRATA!! woooOo..yummmy-licious!!
thanks so much for the dinner.that day had not managed to eat alot though probably cos my appetite was not really back yet and so rest. was rather tired that day actually cos I slept the bus journey from the interchange to my cousin's house that my cousin asked me if I had motion sickness or was just purely tired that day. guess he seldoms sees me sleep on such a short bus journey..haha! went home about 10plus..showered and talked for awhile before proceeding to bed as early as 11.20pm?haah..first time after so long arh...

monday..back to school after almost one week due to the flu. back with the worms and as usual, I was early and so decided to send my lappy to re-format since it has gotten viruses and more viruses that it might not be able to take any time now..haha! while it was being re-format, was busy in the lab picking and transferring worms, counting worms and waiting.then received a call from fariza telling me that the muffins are ready for collection and so I told her I would go to her school to collect since I had so much free time after lab and before training.so met up with sya and 89 partner for lunch at nyp canteen, collected the muffins then headed to amk hub to kill time.. just walking aimlessly like no tomorrow. thanks sya for taking the time out to lunch and walk around aimlessly with me..wahahaha!! =D
then left around 4 for training and I reached school like 4.30 and so decided to take a look at my lappy and did some installation that resulted in me being 5 mins late for training....

training was great cos we managed to like complete a 5km run..PRISON BREAK!! quite nice to run such a distance after so long and we ran continuously but talk at the same time.. overall, I guess pt was alright..training back all our stamina after so long...

guess that was all for the past few days...
update again.=)

- huggies -

No comments: