Thursday, March 13, 2008

rest day

hey tooties!

updates again...

yesterday....
before training, was in school as early as 8.30am for my FYP which has been ongoing for the past week intensively. it usually ends 3.30pm but recently, it ends by lunch time and that's when I'll be free and rotting in the library. either that or I will find company for the rest of the time.but since it was raining, I've decided to stay in the cosy corner of the library and read some book on cancer and at the same time using the lappy as my source of entertainment to keep me company for like 5 hours to the time to leave for training. managed to catch 30mins of power nap while chatting and then was awoken. found that the library was quite a conducive environment to study but feels like it's snowing, what's more, it was pouring outside! haha! good thing I had people to talk to me to keep me company otherwise I'll be bored to death! hahaha!

*thanks many many!*

had training...
as usual we did drills, little fitness and of cos game. game time was more fun and enjoyment but quite tiring. run and run but started laughing at a certain point.that scene was rather funny though.lols! had played 2 to 3 periods of 20mins each and so the training ended slightly later than usual. by the time we were ready to leave, it was already 10.20 to 10.30. walked out of the school with duck first. waited at the bus stop for the rest but it seemed like they took forever and soon my bus came, so I decided to board the bus since I'll be going a different way from them.

reached the interchange at about 10.4o and boarded the second last bus. of cos if i took the earlier bus, I would reach home earlier and so I managed to grab some food and eat on the bus since it would be a long journey home.

today...
decided to seize the opportunity to take the day to rest and recover all the lost hours of sleep.the weather was the best-est weather to sleep in and so I only decided to get out of the comfy bed at 12.30 after lazing for like 45mins.how lazy can I get? but that's only for today cos I'll be back to school early tomorrow morning and that means no more sleeping in. late afternoon, helped my mum with some jelly making as requested by my cousin since it's his birthday tomorrow. his mum has kindly invited us over for dinner and so mum told me to keep myself free tomorrow evening for the mini celebration! haa

wells..the whole of today was spent at home. sounds boring but good for me.HEHE
alrights, guess that's all I have for today.
be back... =D

- huggies -

No comments: