Thursday, March 6, 2008

hey tooties..

basically, wednesday was not much exciting but still I spent another day in the lab. This time round we did almost the same thing but wonder why I was so enthusiastic about everything in the lab. we were supposed to have 5 team members present but in the end one had not turned up without informing us whether he was still coming or why he was not here for the lab session.the session had started later as we had not anything much to do. basically, we checked worms, seed plates. prepare solutions, pick worms and of course, we killed worms too!! hahaha..this time round they swam(struggled) in all styles, breaststroke, freestyles,butterfly,dog-style,wormss style.HAHAHA

just as we thought we were done with everything, two of my team mates left as they thought that there was nothing much to do. since one of my team mate was still waiting for the plates to dry, I waited for her while spending time at my lappy chatting away.hahaha. just as we were about to leave at 4, the lecturer said that we were supposed to keep the plates in a container and before we do so, we should parafilm it. By looking at the BSC equipment, we were like "OH NO", there are so many plates to be parafilmed and mind you that we had only 2 members and 210 plates to parafilm. Without further delay, we started out and guess team work is very important here. One would help to cut the parafilm as well as transfer the plates out of the BSC to be parafilmed while I parafilmed. that was practically just a scene of factory workers. Lols!! was telling my team mate I feel like i'M working in a factory now cos we do the same thing repeatedly and very fast.hahaha

after that, left for training at VS.the bus was just like a stimulated-refrigerator... was practically freezing in the bus despite wearing a jacket. think I just need to wear a winter coat on that bus. can't wait to get off that bus man.will probably see a block of rigel instead of rigel.

training was alright. went for dinner at Bedok hawker after training and headed to catch the train back with mare as I missed the last bus already.haha. the train journey was super=duperly hilarious!It was also meant to help straighten my back.. haha!
there was this person sitting next to me who fell asleep shortly after I boarded the train and when he slept, he was like bumping all over, forwards, backwards and sidewards. he started to bob towards my direction and so from leaning back, I sat up straight. so that he can bob all he wants instead of knocking into me and worse later hit my head. then he started hitting his head against the sides of the train and never felt it. he still continue sleeping and he knock not only once but several times from like payar lebar to queenstown. he knocked onto his other neighbour who practically jumped up cos she got a shock and so I started laughing and laughing non-stop cos I keep hearing him hit the window "pup pup pup" but can still continue sleeping.you can just see the two of us not leaning back but only I sat up straight.another time while I was messaging, mare suddenly grabbed me which made me jump cos I got a shock! hahaha..! funny

alrights, think I gotta go.. update again.

- huggies -

No comments: