Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesdays with Lappy

hello again!

spent the whole of today at home. guess it's an opportunity for me to stay at home and rest since I need not go to school to look at any worms or look into the microscope. kind of afraid of getting cross-eye anytime soon. no wonder most scientists are wearing glasses! hahaha! spent the whole day on the laptop but managed to take a short break from it till about 9 when I decided that it's time to start doing my fyp logbook again. the logbook is a session by session update and so it is best to update before the next session as we tend to forget the details by the next session.

the weather today was great and it permits me to take a short nap before dinner time. it is ever so tempting that the moment I lie on bed, I sure go drowsy and ta-daa... lala-land-ing! hurrR!!

think that's all for today.. will be back=))

- huggies -

No comments: