Tuesday, March 11, 2008

hey tooties...

haven't been updating for the past few days so let me briefly tell you about it.

friday was a half a day spent in lab and another half of the day was spent at valhall. but of course, lab is always as boring as we always deal with the same things; worms. HAHA! it has more or less been the pet of our team. everyday, step into the lab, " Let's check on the worms!" haha.. then after that bring the worms for a swim, then change their house.hahaha.. anyway, training was at valhall with the mjc ppl. quite fun to play with them though. friendly ppl!
after training, was sitting around at valhall, went outside the court to do our stretching while enjoying the natural breeze. so cooling and gives a very nice feeling. the place is nice but the court is a bit too small but nevermind, it's still good to train at different places to have a feel of the court.after that, some of them went to shower while some continues sitting around and talked in the breeze. thereafter, we headed off for dinner. had initially wanted to go to the leisure park for dinner but in the end went to KFC instead after a long break from fastfood, everyone has the craving for KFC.haha!

game was in the evening but I end up reaching the court at about 11.45 to help match sect. match sect-ing has more or less became my part-time job every weekend since the league started. after that, watched the matches and by the time we needed to change, felt quite lethargic prolly due to the long day spent. guess the game was good as it portrayed the team effort and drive to want the game but somehow I couldn't perform. yup! sorry for not performing but will make it up this coming game. =D

sunday was another day at the same place. I think the place has more or less became my third home apart from my school, school lab and my home, I have a new place now, jwsh. haha! match sect for the guys then continued to watch the rest of the games except for the last match. was supposed to leave halfway through the combined schools game but had to stay cos I needed to guide ppl who are match sect-ing. in the end rushed off to my aunt's house again. this time round we ate thosai..wow-ed! her maid's culinary skills were superb man.. guess every sunday would be a day to dine in at my aunt's house. after dinner, was in the room with my cousins all talking and joking and we totally ignored the dog who was outside.then it suddenly trot into the room dunno for whatever reason and jump at my face!!! natural reaction was to back and in the process my back cracked and guess my back muscle was strained. damn painful! that was not all that it did, it walked out then trotted back in and jump at my cousin's stomach. she practically fell back on the bed.HAHAHA! that was super funny..haha. super mischievous dog !

monday was lab again but was clumsy enough to forget to bring my training gear of all other things. good thing I still had the time to go home, collect my stuff and came out again for training. went out early as I didn't want to stay home further cos I might just fall asleep and get lazy disease and never leaves for training. .lols! training I thought was good and beneficial. anyway, THANKS Octaby! HAHAHA!!! =DD

signing out....

- huggies -

No comments: