Saturday, March 22, 2008

rainy SATURDAY

updates again...

good friday was meant to be a day out for most but I decided that it should be a day for me to rest at home since I was down with flu. the flu bug was caught by me thanks to the weather as claimed by the doctor but might be cos my immune is down due to the fact that I have been stressed and worked out by the worms in the lab in RP. think it's a signal for me to take a short break from school.was resting at home and turning drowsy while most were out in town enjoying life. hmmmm

today.. was supposed to be heading to school by 9am but I found that I had headache and was drowsy when the alarm went off at like 6.30am, which was time for me to leave my lala friends alone and head off to school. decided to drop my group mates a message telling them that I'm NOT well and that have to skip this lab session again. was supposed to have training in the afternoon but I was about to be late and so decided to take a train there since I'll be getting my concession from the station before heading to the venue. was at the platform when I decided to check on my phone and found that I had 4 unread messages all stating that "training is cancelled due to external badminton clinic". that gave me a shock cos I almost wanted to board the train though. decided to head out and went to westmall for a short walk since I had nothing much to do at home.bought lunch and headed home.

spent the whole of saturday at home once again..super no life but it's nice to stay home in this ind of weather though.cooling, relaxing, soothing weather but I got bored after watching part 1 of Dreamgirls cos It was dark and tempting me to sleep. went to my bro's bed to laze for awhile before deciding to head to Bukit Timah Food Centre to get the famous soya beancurd that I've been craving for since yesterday.been having lotsa cravings since I fell sick but too bad have to be patient.. cookies, brownies, starbucks..hahaha! decided to take a bus to the food centre and took a nice stroll back home in the light drizzles of the rain.

hope tomorrow will be a better day..=))
let's go out please..
updates again=DD

*choodles

- huggies -

No comments: