Wednesday, March 26, 2008

updates again...

hmmm..seems like another boring day for me here though. was awake as early as 7am and was all ready to leave home at like 7.30am and decided that I shall not leave home that early since my team mates are sure to be later than me and so I switched on this lappy of mine and surf-ed for like 10 mins.talked with yati for a short while before leaving house cos was afraid that I might be late. left home and wonder why I had decided to walk to the train station this morning when I could easily utilise the bus concession I had.maybe, I just wanted to take in the morning air. walked to the train station thinking that I would waste much more time walking cos I was walking like super slowly.took like 20 mins to walk instead of the usual 12 mins walk. boarded the train and reached school like as early as 8.35am when I planned to reach school just on time.

lab went on for only 2 hours and all of us were already ready to leave the lab at 10.30am. now the time that we are going to spend at the lab will be very short, as short as 2 hours because we are mainly, picking, transferring and counting worms..that's why...=)
guess our labwork for this fyp is almost done and we have to set our minds thinking about the report that we have to prepare and the poster for this project.hmmm...

after lab, walked to the agora and met sheryl and the rest who were working there since there was the graduation ceremony today.stayed for awhile and helped by issuing some survey forms to the grads to fill in before dinee who came along and we started loitering around, taking chicken drumsticks and eating.. later part, we helped ourselves to the buffet reception.was not too bad though... decided to come home and rest and pack my stuff since I'll be having training later. came back to take a short nap and now I'm sitting here waiting for the time to head off to vs for training which I think will have quite little people..hmmmm..

guess that's all now..off to pack my training stuff=D

- huggies -

No comments: