Friday, March 28, 2008

hey tooties!

back to update again after two consecutive days of training since I last trained with my stick.it's been one week since I played on the court as I was out of service for one week due to the flu that affects my breathing and running. was out and was back in action,playing the sport again at training yesterdat at VS. met duck at bedok interchange since she msg-ed me when I was quite near. she decided to wait at the interchange for me to go together since I was already near-ing.while waiting for the bus, we met reena at the interchange and so we went for the training together. upon reaching, we only saw like 6 people in action on court. they were playing 3v3 when we arrived and so we did passing among ourselves first since we needed to warm up abit. training was rather effective despite the number of people who turned up for the training. quite a fast and enjoyable training but quite tiring.end of the day, feel that we have achieved something at least...=)

today..had nothing much and so rested at home for the first half of the day until my cousin who came by in the afternoon to collect his reader's digest that my brother had taken from him since the last visit to his house. talked abit, watched some youtube videos together and had a good laugh before I went to the clinic in the afternoon with my mum.came back around 4.10pm and thought that I was going to join the guys training since there will be a game on sat, can seize the opportunity to train up abit. rushed out of house at 4.35pm thinking that I would be late because training was said to start at 5.30.managed to reach school on time and joined the training though.. got back just in time for din-per(dinner-cum-supper) at like 11 pm..gosh! bad habit but no choice since there was training..
now my body is like quite jelly cos of all the running but the training was quite fun.

think I'd better get going now since I need to get up early tomorrow morning in order to be on time at ccab. goodness! good thing it's located quite near my house though..=D
i'm off for now.. guess I'll be in lala-land in no time..HAHAHA

-hugs-

No comments: