Friday, March 14, 2008

diLemma

hey tooties...

been another day at school with the wormies once again. picking, transferring, checking and of cos torturing the worms by increasing the temperature(incubating).HAHAHA..actually it's not really to torture but to check how well it adapts to a changed environment and at the same time how long it lives.

finally, it's a bright sunny day after raining continuously for two days and to the point where we need to wear jacket and long pants at home, and even hide under the blankies in the night.the weather'[s been tempting me to want to stay at home and not wanting to step out of the house any time as the weather is ever so wonderful to rest and sleep in. training will not be resuming just yet till further notice and so decided to head home after lab.went home, took a small bite and sat in front of the laptop once again.that's more or less my usual routine nowadays. but there is a need to backup my files in case my laptop crashes any time now due to the number of viruses that have been found living well in my lappy.

now am currently able to updatre after trying since just now cos the moment I sit down, this tasha would come and disturb me for whatever reasons it has, which I don't know of.keep jumping at me, jump at my face to kiss, then jump at my arms till I got at least a 5cm scratch mark! rargh..! disfigured arm.. =(

anyways, think that's all..kinda forgotten what I wanted to type though..

*Happy Birthday to You Cousin Alex*

- huggies-

No comments: