Wednesday, March 19, 2008

updates on the game on sun..
think our team played well as a whole but particularly my line had not underperformed. coach was shouting and asking us to take more shots and run more. guess it seems very obvious to be seen whenever the effort we put in is different from usual. I thought that the other lines had performed better and very well for this game against the tempest team. this team is a very fast and aggressive team which gives us very little time to decide what to do next. either we act fast or they will act faster than us. think baze did a good job by making many fantastic saves, while jacelyn was fast enough to cover back the defense. game ended in another win.=) all thanks to the line and the team that we manage to secure another win!! let's play our best the next and the next games=D

after the game, as usual, we would ask each other what to improve on and how they thought of my play and think that sometimes I would tend to push too high up and leaves the back too empty, that is worrying if there's a counter attack. another pointer by reena was that I tend to show the ball instead of shielding. I always managed to shield one side but not the other and that's when my ball gets stolen... next game... guess I will just stay back more and allow jacelyn to push higher..it's your turn le.HAHAHA

guess that's all about the game on sunday and while typing this entry, my nose seems to be rushing to somewhere.keeps running and running which can be quite irritating. started in the night where I had not managed to sleep well and thus skipped school in the morning due to the flu and sore throat. all thanks to this that I have to skip my lab session... been having the sneezing spell all day...

think that's all..time to get ready to go training...
take care all...will be back=))

- huggies -

No comments: