Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Day with Delta

hey tooties...

this post will be about today.
today was the only day that I can sleep in and so I managed to catch at least 8 hours of sleep which is the healthy amount of sleeping hours each individual should have to be healthy, which I'm not so healthy because I sleep less than 8 hours almost every other days. came online and decided to transfer some files from my hard disk to my empty abd boring lappy that contains nothing after re-formatting yesterday. re-format is good but bad too. and I found that some files were missing.

was bored for the day since I had no plans for the day and so sya invited me to delta to watch the B div hockey finals between Northland and Teck whye secondary where teck whye eventually brought home the trophy. I stayed on to watch the guys match between SA and RI where SA eventually brought home the trophy in victory. the game was quite interesting to me cos it amazes me by looking at how amazingly the hockey players are able to dribble the ball so smoothly and at the same time ebd with a wonderful shot at times..

watched the prize giving ceremony and how the RI people ended of the season with their school song, followed by their school cheer and some birthday song. how interesting and different it is to watch a floorball and hockey match at different venues..eye-opener!!=D

furthermore, it's my first time at delta. somehow seems like an interesting place to me.haha! no worries!=)

* thanks sya for inviting me down to watch the match at delta and it has never appeared to be boring to me, don't worry=D*

guess that was all for today...
updates soon...=D

-hugs-

No comments: