Monday, March 17, 2008

heyall!

updates again.. the weekends was alright to me as it has always been like that. weekends are always filled with floorball. so on sat, went down to watch the combined schools game since I was rather free on saturday afternoon and had decided the match following up next but who knows that it was a walkover and so they played a friendly match against each other since they were already there, they made full use of the court. while watching the match against combined schools and zapf, my slipper suddenly wanted to try flying but failed since it had no wings and as a result, landed in the court below. so embarassing and guilty please!! imagine if IT hit the person on the head, that would be the end of me....

after the match, I rushed home to make some jelly for the skools people to eat either before or after their match on sunday afternoon. Just a treat to all of you since I'm free. hardly am free to do things like this though..HAHA
after that headed to vivo cos my sister wants to buy some jacket or what from pull and bear. my cousin tagged along with my aunt since he wants to buy pants/jeans from s&k. I followed him to look since his mum was parking the car and we spent at least 30mins at that shop.my goodness..bored me out and so I went out for a short walk while he stayed at the shop while waiting for his mum to settle the payment. refused to leave the shop, guess he was worried that the pants will be sold.LOLs!

yesterday.! as per normal..school lab in the morning with worms and more worms but it was slightly different yesterday, we had to do a presentation on the results that we have found from the experiments that we performed.after that, did some picking of worms and then off we went. had to meet jac at amk station at 3.15 and so I left school at 2.30 in order to reach just on time..
the friendly, guess it was more of an ice-floorball friendly instead of a floorball friendly. ended up my ankle got injured cos of the slippery-ness of the flooring cos think I brake/stop in a wrong manner, hence injuring.. hai.. wonder how they play on that court so dim and slippery.(no offences).. but I would say that I enjoyed the friendly too!

alright, I'm off to do up my 3 entries of the logbook..haven been updating it too..HAHA
signs off........................

- huggies -

No comments: