Friday, March 7, 2008

hey tooties...

yesterday..had stayed at home the whole day since it's the day that I need not return to school to check out the worms and have anything to do with the worms. lols! firstly, I managed to get sufficient rest and sleep but just even before I decided to get out of bed, my brother had already came into the room to wake me up because it's not too early anymore. While doing so, he was preparing himself to go out, probably to his friend's house, but I ignored him and continued with my beauty sleep.hehehe.. decided to get out of bed an hour later when my body alarm came on to chse me out of the bed. lols!

then proceeded to the lappy to continue with the next half of my day which I spent on my lappy reading up the past literature reviews and read up on our team's protocol. read up abit and till around the late afternoon, wanted to watch some online movies but did not manage to ultimately cos my eyes just lost the concentration after spending 4+ hours in front of this screen. went to the room to take a short nap(powernap) hehe! then I received a message from mw,asking me if I wanted to join the guys training but apparently I was already in bed and body has turned jello and lazy.hahaha! continued with the nap to refresh myself.haa!

in the night, I spent about 3 hours in order to complete my logbook which needs to be updated after every lab session and to be checked by the facilitator today. due to all the distractions, tv, computer, sister, brother, I only managed to finish the last sentence of the logbook at 11.15 pm.haha! after I managed to help my sister edit her team's english project on cell phones cos I'm so used to doing ppts that I don't mind helping to do.lols!

now...I'm sitting here in the lab rotting away as my lab ended early. it ended as early as expected. Just when I expect it to drag longer, it ends much earlier than usual but today when I told my faci I need to leave 2.45 the latest, she said she hopes to end before that.think she is sick and tired of going and staying in the lab for hours. hahaha!! guess I will have to go for training later though. the journey is like wow...

think i'M off already... seeee you

- huggies -

No comments: